Bennett House, Town Road, Hanley, Stoke-On-Trent, ST1 2QB, Staffordshire, West Midlands
Bennett House was completed in July 2002 and comprises a single-let office building totalling 46,705 sq ft (4,339 sq m). The offices are arranged over a ground floor and two upper floors providing open plan accommodation. The property has been designed to provide maximum flexibility with 3 individual
entrances at core areas each with a lift and toilet facilities. Internally the accommodation benefits from the following:
- Comfort Cooling
- Lift access and toilet facilities on each floor
- Fully accessed raised floors
- Gas fired central heating
- Suspended ceilings
- Double glazed powder coated aluminium frame windows
- Recessed category II lighting
- 3 Passenger lifts.
The property also property benefits from a 161 space car park providing an excellent town centre parking ratio of 1:290 sq ft (1:27 sq m).